My Holidays Blog

Fran´s Blog
Resultado de imagen de albergue de llano altoHi everyone!
Last summer was my favourite summer. It was the best because I went to a judo camp. We were only for a week in Béjar, in Llano Alto hostel. It is a vey big hostel in the mountains and it has a swimming pool. Every day we woke up at 7:30 in the morning and we went for a run during an hour. Later, we had two hours of training and after that, we took bath in the pool. After that, we had lunch. After training and swimming we had a nap. After dinner, our teachers let us use our phones because we only could use them after dinner. One day, we went on foot to the mountain and we spent the day there. I didn´t like climbing because it was too hard but I loved the views up there. The following day we visited Candelario, a village near there. The last day, a bus took us to our homes.

Francisco García 2º ESO C

ANA´S BLOG

Hi everyone!
Today I am going to talk about the trip that marked my childhood. We went to Paris: my brothers, my parents and me. We made that trip because my sister took her First Communion that year. We went to Disneyland Paris. I was only 5 or 6 years old. I really liked it a lot because we had a good time and because there, I met my favourite Disney characters. Since I was still very small, the truth is that it made me very excited. We also saw the famous Eiffel Tower and important monuments such as the Louvre Museum. We also saw the Campos Elíseos,etc. I rode on many attractions in Disneyland. It was my first time in a theme park. We went by plane, and I remember it very well since it was my first time riding on one. At the beginning I was afraid, but in the end I liked it so much. The least I liked was the food. It was my first travel outside of Spain. If I grow up and I have the opportunity to return, the truth is that I will do it without thinking twice.
                                                         Ana Martin Perez 2ºB

Resultado de imagen de fotos disneyland paris             Resultado de imagen de fotos torre eiffel

Comments