My favourite Picture

Having Fun with my Family


This is a photo of me and my elder  sister Bea. We are at a wedding. That day was very hot because the wedding was in July. I´m wearing a white dress, with white flowers. I´m wearing a bracelet with a white Tous bear  on my right hand and I’m also wearing a ponytail. My elder sister Bea, is giving me a kiss on the cheek. She is wearing a blue long romper and she has curly dark hair. My parents are not in the photo because they are with the rest of my family. My other brother, Javier, is not in the picture either because he is taking photos of my cousins and my uncles. We don´t usually go to weddings, but they are a lot of fun! I hope to go to another one soon because I love spending time with my family.


                                                                Ana Martín Pérez 2ºB 


Paula´s Birthday

This is a photo of me and my friends Paula, Hugo and Ainara at Paula´s birthday. We are at the cinema. We are in front of the poster of the movie that we watched. I´m wearing a blue skirt with a  blue shirt with little stars and boots. Paula is wearing shorts, a white shirt and a coat. She is next to me. Hugo, the boy with fair hair that is wearing a red coat is next to Paula. I think he had Paula´s present in the hands but I don´t remember. Ainara, the girl with a dress and a puple coat has a present too. We don´t usually go to the cinema, only when we have a birthay because we prefer hanging out with all our friends.

Isabella Martínez 2º C

New Year's Eve in Madrid 



This is a photo of my mom, my sister and me. We are at Puerta del Sol in Madrid and it’s New Year's Eve. I’m the one in the middle and I’m wearing my scarf, gloves and a hat. The weather wasn’t really bad, but it was cold. It was the first New Year's Eve we had spent there and we will forever remember it because it was a beautiful night and we experienced it all together. I remember that the line to enter Puerta del Sol was very long and that many people sneaked in line, so we had to wait a long time, but it was worth it.



Marian de la Varga 2º B 


Burger King Lovers


This is a photo of some of my friends and I: Claudia, Natalia, Danna, Paola, Vega, Julian and me. We are outside a Burger King, that we often go to. All of us are posing. We are all wearing sweaters. I am wearing a black one. We decided to take this photo because we didn’t have one of all of us together, but some friends are left: Samuel and Hugo. They were doing stupid things at the back, that’s why they aren’t in the photo. We had to repeat this photo a lot of times just because they didn’t stop interrupting... I have good memories from this day. Valorate your loved ones because you never know when they are going to leave.                                                             
Paula Mariño 2 ESO B


HALLOWEEN WITH MY FRIENDS

This is a photo that was taken last Halloween with my friends Samuel, Miguel, Hugo and me. We are playing trick or treat at La Fontana neighbourhood  and throwing eggs. I’m on the left side of the photo.  I’m wearing everyday clothes but with a white mask on.  Samuel isn’t wearing a mask because he forgot it at home. In the photo, we miss some boys that were in their villages. We usually go trick or treating on Halloween but this time was the best because it’s the first year that we’ve thrown eggs and that was a laugh!Javier Herrero, 2º B.






Holidays with my parents.


This is a picture of my dad and me. This photo is from Xanxenso in 2018. We are at the beach. My dad and I are on a rock to take the photo. My mother isn´t in the photo because she is taking the photo. It was very hot so we were wearing a T-shirt and a swimsuit. I remember that day I found a friend from my village and we were playing together. Those were my favourite holidays  because I found that friend. We don´t usually go to the beach.



Hugo Sánchez, 2º C


Comments

Post a Comment

Remember that all comments must be in English.