RESTAURANT REVIEWS

MASTERCHEF RESTAURANT


 

Last November, we went to Masterchef Restaurant in Madrid. It is on Calle Velázquez ,one of the most famous streets in the city. It is a restaurant based on the cooking show.When you go into the restaurant you feel that you are cooking in the same kitchen because it has the symbol of the programme. There is also a shop where you can buy different items such as: aprons, wooden spoons etc ….The food is the mixture of all the plates that were cooked in the programme particularly the meals the contestants made. The food is delicious and they ask you all the time if everything is okay. There are 5 waiters that work in the restaurant, and they are divided in order to attend the dining room correctly. A special aspect of this restaurant is that every week a contestant of the TV programme comes ,and they talk with the clients, people take photos with them etc….I have a photo with Oxana .They showed me the professional kitchen where the cooks work. I wouldn´t change anything because I liked that experience very much.

Javier Peñarroya Pérez(3ºB)
FRESCCO RESTAURANT


 
My favourite restaurant is FrescCo in El Tormes Shopping Centre. You can eat all types of food and the amount of food you want. It’s the best buffet restaurant!
Their fried chicken is delicious and the ham and cheese pizza is incredible too. Their speciality is risotto. I love this meal. All meals are amazing. The restaurant also has many desserts: fruit salads, cakes and yoghurts.
If you have to wait to be attended, don’t worry because you can start to take food as a starter. The restaurant is open from Monday to Saturday, from 1 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
The price is also very economic because you can eat the amount of food you want for less than seven euros!

The toilets are very clean and they smell fantastic. Also, the restaurant has got a lot of pictures with fruits and vegetables.
The only thing that I’d change is the space between the tables because it is too narrow. In general, this restaurant is one of the best ones in the shopping centre.


Lydia López Martín 3ºB
TAGLIATELLA 


Too many people know about Tagliatella on Salamanca Avenue. Tagliatella is an Italian restaurant, very popular in Salamanca. It’s a big restaurant. All the walls have decorations of the Italian Peninsula, such as grapes, columns, maps, paintings…
This restaurant is for people who like eating too much. The dishes are very big and the food is very good. You can order from pasta to meat, they have salads too. They are quickly and it doesn’t cost a lot.
My favourite dish is “pizza four seasons”, but I always ask the waiter if he can remove the peppers from it. I don’t like them at all.
The restaurant is open from Mondays to Sundays, form half past one to half past four in the afternoon and later, it opens again at eight o’clock to twelve o’clock.
If I could change something, it would be the tables. They are very close to each other. I remember once, I was at the restaurant and I heard all the life of a man that was sitting down on my left side, and he was looking for a job near there.

By Rubén Hernández Martín (3ºEB)

GINOS RESTAURANT

 
One of my favourite restaurant is Ginos. It’s an Italian restaurant. It is a restaurant company that exists in some parts of Spain and in others parts of Europe. In Salamanca, there are two Ginos restaurants. Normally, it opens from half past one in the midday to half past eleven at night. There are many different types of food but the most popular ones are pizza, pasta, Italian bread with olives and some tomato, risotto and some other Italian food. The food I like the most is pizza. I love ham and cheese pizza! It’s delicious! I think the food I eat there is good, but sometimes the pasta is a little bit raw. I think the waiters are very nice and polite. In my opinion the prices are fine because there aren’t so expensive. There is an enjoyable atmosphere with all the people eating there! I recommend it to everyone!
Paula González Pérez (3º A) 




Comments