My Favourite Picture


A Good day in Cuenca


This is one of my favourite photos. It was taken one year ago in a Spanish city called Cuenca.
I went there with my family, my parents and brother.
In the photo I am looking at the city. From this place of the city, you can see two important monuments, “Saint Paul’s Bridge” and “The Holding Houses”. The city is surrounded by mountains as you can see in the photo. It was a very beautiful city.
It was a windy, cold and cloudy day. So we were looking forward to eating something warm.
I have chosen this photo because I am having a great time at that trip.

               Lucía Pablo Fraile, 2º B


Picture of me and my Family


This is a picture of me and my family. We are in the main square of Guadalupe, a town of Cáceres. We are standing because it is a prepared photo. My mother doesn´t appear in the photo because she is the one making the photo, but my father doesn´t appear because he is working. This photo is special for me because we don´t go out to see other cities, we usually go to the mountains or bathe in some river. I hope to go back to Guadalupe a other day with my family.


                                               Pablo Martín Matas   2º B


Having Fun With My Friend: 



This is a photo of me and my friend Illán. We´re at the “Santa Teresa”, swamp. We went  fishing in Summer.
That´s me the one that is standing and Illán is sitting in a chair. I´m holding fish with Illán. It´s was a fantastic day. We fished  in total, fourteen fishes. It was a very hot day and we drank much water. Illán was very happy because it was his first time, not mine because I went many times with my father. Two weeks later we went to another place to fish another type of fish. That day we only fished one and it was Illán’s. We love fishing the both together, It was fantastic.
We are going to repeat!


Hugo Hernández, 2º.C.

Comments

Post a Comment

Remember that all comments must be in English.